Sunday, September 20, 2009

Milestone

It happened -- I have reached the point where I have officially been married longer than I was single! I was married when I was twenty-one years and three weeks old, and today marks another "month-a-versary," as our wedding was twenty one years and one month ago.

While I was thinking about that today, I decided to set (what's left of) my mind on the point where I'll have been treatment-free longer than I was treated. My last chemotherapy infusion was about two years and two months after diagnosis, and if my math is correct that would mean I would pass this milestone in about seven or eight months if all goes well.

If I pass that one, I'm sure I'll focus next on the point where my "A.D." life exceeds my "B.C." life. That would be in a little over 35 years...

1 comment:

Kate said...

HOORAY! Congrats on the milestone acheived and here's looking ahead to the other 2 mentioned! :)