Friday, December 15, 2006

On the third day of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas, the good Lord gave to me...

...three cheers of "Hallelujah!"
...two chemo drugs
...and an MRI with good news we could see!

Hallelujah!!! It looks like Messiah is back on! I did contact the folks at the Artisan Theater to explain how much this has meant to me and the rest of the cast, and they are now quite apologetic and willing to proceed!!! Assuming that the rest of the cast is able to jump back on board, we're good to go Sunday night!

Part of my campaign to resurrect Messiah (bad pun) included mention of the many invitations I have extended to family and friends who are planning to come. I hope to see a good turnout, with everyone who is reading this in the North Texas area!

I am SO excited to have this opportunity to celebrate the preservation of my life and my talents throughout this year. My sore throat is finally going away, and my joy is at its zenith again - I guess I need to watch out!

1 comment:

bryny said...

I am so happy about your MRI, Krista, that I'm having trouble keeping up my usual grinch-like demeanor. I can't even work up a good humbug! Seriously, your news is tremendous and has made me considerably less anxious about my scan on Boxing Day and the following visit with our dear doctor. Merry Christmas!