Monday, October 27, 2008

I can turn off Jurassic Park now

With two good reports under my belt, I braced for a third moment of suspense. An initial biopsy showed a precancerous endometrium, so I underwent minor surgery last week for a more comprehensive look and testing.

The slow boat pathology report was finally given to me today. It was negative, which was good news once again. Since it conflicts with the initial biopsy, I just have more monitoring to look forward to. But as my doctor was telling me not to worry, I reminded him that I've had worse. Being put on another "live and look" plan isn't that big of a deal.

The holidays are fast approaching. It's nice to think that perhaps I can enjoy the rest of the year taking a break from being a professional patient!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're still doing so amazingly well, but then, you are just plain amazing!

love and hugs!
Teri