Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat



(We have a friend who said, "I choose trunk." Small pause for a chuckle here.)

Saturday was our annual Trunk or Treat event at the church parking lot, where everyone passes out candy from their cars. Despite our family tradition of strategic planning long in advance -- and despite my earlier blog with potential costume ideas with the Ommaya reservoir -- we ended up going with something unexpected.
I should say some THINGS unexpected...like THING ONE and THING TWO from The Cat in the Hat:


And Jared and I decided to go as one of the great movie couples of all time: Napoleon Dynamite and Deb. (Deb's side ponytail combed nicely over the Ommaya reservoir!)

It was fun -- to stay in character, we went to Sonic afterwards and ordered tots...



1 comment:

Linda said...

Krista, I've been 'reading you' for 2 years now, almost and I can't believe how fast your children are growing but having said that I praise GOD that you are still here to witness it.