Friday, March 03, 2006

Live Strong

I guess it's because I have my radiation at a really great facility that features the Lance Armstrong Shaped Beam Surgery System. Maybe it's because my cousin sent me Lance's book. Maybe it's because our primary care doctor gave my husband a couple of LIVESTRONG wristbands as soon as he heard the news. And maybe it's because a friend of mine just sent me a link to the Lance Armstrong Foundation website, because the LAF was looking for links to blogs from cancer survivors.

I ended up going to the LAF website and doing two things: 1) I (of course) shopped the merchandise section of the site, so we have LIVESTRONG t-shirts, caps, & etc., coming our way; and 2) I shared "my story":
http://shareyourstory.livestrong.org/siteapps/personalpage/ShowPage.aspx?c=ijIVI2PFKoG&b=738859&sid=8fLGJNMsHiKQIYOAInG

Gonna live strong.

No comments: