Thursday, December 08, 2005

Almost Makes Me Glad to Have a Tumor

I know I mentioned it in an earlier post, but we have received several meals this week and last week from the kind women in our church. They will continue next week and probably in the weeks to follow. Plus volunteers for childcare, driving, and all other kinds of service.

Today's meal was just like the others - INCREDIBLE! We obviously have some culinary goddesses in our congregation! Our family sits around the table and goes, "YUM! YUM!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!" as we eat these amazing creations that have been so generously donated to our family. I mean, I'm no schlock in the kitchen myself, but I think each of these dinners would easily rival my best work.

It almost makes me glad to have a brain tumor!

No comments: